1) OIL- 2 tsp
2) MUSTARD SEEDS- 1 Tbs
3) SUJI- 2 cups
4) FINELY CHOPPED-
- a) ONIONS-2
- b) CARROTS-2
- c) CAPSICUM-2
- d) TOMATOES-2
5) CURD- 1 cup
6) ENO- 1 packet
8) GREEN CHILLI
- Mix Suji and curd and let it be still for half an hour
- Then mix all the vegetables
- Take a fry pan, add some oil
- Then add mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chilly
- Mix the batter thoroughly
- Add Eno in the batter. The batter is now fully ready
- Add oil in the pan and 2 big spoons of batter
- Fry for some time ,by repeatedly turning it upside down
- Your Suji Pav is ready!
Simran Jain (XI G)
COCOA BONBON (EGGLESS)
All that you require:
- 2 packets of Bourbon biscuits
- 2 pouches of Eno
- 1 glass of Milk
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Flour
- 1 spoon of Ghee
- Chocolate syrup
Way to your plate:
- Crush the biscuits and grind them in a mixer, till they are converted into fine, thin particles.
- Add milk slowly into the crushed biscuits and whisk it continuously.
- Then add 2 pouches of Eno and beat it till small circular holes appear in the mixture.
- Add sugar to the mixture.
- Take a bowl ( used in oven) and dredge it efficiently.
- Pour the batter in the bowl and put it in a small tandoor on low flame.
- Take the bowl out after 30 minutes.
- Garnish it with chocolate syrup on top.