IDC IIT Bombay has finally added a four year B.Des programme and a five year dual degree (B.Des + M.Des) programme to its much respected and much valued design courses. This makes IIT Bombay the only other IIT to offer a B.Des degree for undergraduates other than IIT Guwahati
- Four year, Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programme
- Five year, Dual degree B. Des + M. Des programme
(However, the option of doing dual degree will be available at the end of the 3rd year.)
Class XII (or equivalent) only passed in 2014 or appeared in 2015.
Appear for Admission Test UCEED 2015
For details please visit website (http://www.idc.iitb.ac.in/)
Open from 10th to 25th April 2015 at (http://www.idc.iitb.ac.in/)
- Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) will be conducted on 31st May 2015
- UCEED is a computer based test and comprises of two parts-Part 1 and Part 2
The exam duration is for a total duration of six hours (three hours for each part) and the medium of instruction is English
- Both Part 1 and Part 2 are of 150 marks each and consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Multiple Selection Questions (MSQ) and numerical answer type questions
- Negative marking is included
- Out of the following six design related topics, Part 1 questions are chosen from the first three topics and Part 2 from the rest three
- Visualization and Spatial Ability
- Observation and Design Sensitivity
- Environmental and Social Awareness
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Language and Creativity
- Design Thinking and Problem Solving
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test
UPCPMT-2015 examination is organized by the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, for admission in various Government and approved Medical/ Dental/ Homeopathic/ Ayurvedic/ Unani colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S
10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course
For details please visit website
Online applications available:
From 20th March 2015, on the official website
Last date for submission of online applications:
Online registration closes on: 22nd April 2015 to 05.00 p.m.
24th May 2015 (Sunday)
CLAT 2015 Application Dates Extended till April 14
With reference to the CLAT-15 admission notifications published in various
newspapers earlier on 25.12.2014, 28.02.2015 and 02.03.2015, this is to further notify that last date of submission of online application form for CLAT-2015 examination has been extended until 14th April 2015. For further necessary information regarding submission of online application form, eligibility etc. please visit the website – www.clat.ac.in
NATA 2015 – National Aptitude Test in Architecture
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
5 year B.Arch Degree
- Any person having passed SSC (Std X) or equivalent examination and above can appear for NATA. However, only candidates who have qualified an aptitude test in Architecture and have secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects, shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch Course.
- NATA score shall be valid for a period of two years from the year in which one appeared
Online applications available:
Online registration for NATA Forms begins from 30th March 2015.
NATA can be given during the period from 01.04.2015 to 25.05.2015
And from 01.06.2015 to 21.08.2015 as per the pre-decided schedule
Of the designated Test Centers (List available on website)
Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis.